INFORMATION COLLECTION & USE
Supply Logistics & Procurement Services, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on its website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others. Supply Logistics & Procurement Services, LLC collects information from our customers on our website which is used for the sole purpose of providing you the best possible service when requesting information or ordering products.
When you place an order, we request contact and credit card information. This information is used strictly for billing purposes and to successfully complete and fill orders. If we should have trouble processing an order, the contact information is used to get in touch with you.
Supply Logistics & Procurement Services, LLC takes strong precautions to protect your information both online and offline. We use a variety of technical solutions to make shopping safe at our website. Your information is encrypted and is protected by industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. Also, our Merchant provider, Volusion is in compliant with payment card industry data security standards (PCI DSS).
The Site is owned by SL Procurement. All the content featured or displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to, still images, text, pictorial works, video images, still images of video, graphic designs, audio recordings, multimedia combinations, and computer programs, including web-based programs ("Content") is owned or licensed by SLP.
Pursuant to the copyright and trademark laws of Illinois you agree:
1. That you may only download Content that SLP designates as offered for download to any single computer a single copy of any Content for personal and noncommercial use.
2. To not reproduce, distribute, modify, re-post on another site (regardless of the server on which the Content is stored), or sell any Content without specific written authorization from SLP.
3. To maintain all copyright or other proprietary notices embedded in or attached to any Content.
4. To refrain from framing or mirroring any portion of the Site, and to link to the Site only in accordance with our linking policy.
5. That by posting or submitting any text or other materials to the Site you grant SLP a royalty-free permanent license for the worldwide use and/or sublicense of such materials.
6. Pursuant to law notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Site should be sent to our designated agent. If you believe that your work has been used in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, please contact SLP.
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
1. Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
2. Description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
3. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
We understand the importance of protecting our customers' privacy, and we therefore provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of having your personally identifiable information used or disclosed for certain purposes. Receiving promotional communications from SLP, including our Affiliates and our licensees, is optional. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from SLP, including our Affiliates and our licensees, please email us at email@example.com.
Because we plan our communications in advance, it may take several weeks for your request to become effective. If, due to human error, you continue to receive our communications, please contact us again and we will make every effort to correct the situation.